Introduction to Supernova
- in the Rennes 1 library catalogue (books, ebooks, journals),
- in the databases and online journals that Rennes 1 subscribes to (journal articles, ebook chapters, etc.)
- in some open access library resources.
So you can find:
- books, journals, thesis, physically available in Rennes 1 libraries,
- but also ebooks, scientific articles from the many journals and databases to which the university has subscribed and from open access sources.
Supernova: the interactive tutorial in french!
Too many results?
The "In Rennes 1 libraries" facet allows you to display only what is present on the library shelves.
So you can exclude online articles and some of the ebooks, even if some ebooks may still appear once this facet has been selected.
"biblionumber" error message
You must imperatively log in to your library account first before clicking on the "BU Drive" link, otherwise you will encounter a "biblionumber" error message.
In this case, go back, and respect the order of the following actions
- Go to Supernova
- Log in to your library account first (in the top right-hand corner of the screen)
- Then earch Supernova for the item you would like to borrow and click on the "BU Drive" link .
You will avoid the error "biblionumber".
Access the full text
Supernova allows you to directly access the full text of articles and ebooks found.
Then, you can :
- view them online
- download them when the publisher’s platform offer this feature.
Pointing to a resource with the permanent URL
Would you like to transmit a link to a resource found in Supernova?
Please note that the URL given in the address bar of your search engine is not permanent and will not allow your contact to find the targeted resource.
You can retrieve the pemanent URL in the detailed record of the resource, in the right-hand column: