- in the Rennes 1 library catalogue (books, ebooks, journals),
- in the databases and online journals that Rennes 1 subscribes to (journal articles, ebook chapters, etc.)
- in some open access library resources.
So you can find:
- books, journals, thesis, physically available in Rennes 1 libraries,
- but also ebooks, scientific articles from the many journals and databases to which the university has subscribed and from open access sources.
You can also browse the databases directly from the website, Online resources section.
Too many results?
The "In Rennes 1 libraries" facet allows you to display only what is present on the library shelves.
So you can exclude online articles and some of the ebooks, even if some ebooks may still appear once this facet has been selected.
Access the full text
Supernova allows you to directly access the full text of articles and ebooks found.
You can then view them online, and download them when the publisher’s platform offer this feature.