BU Beaulieu [Beaulieu Library]
The BU Beaulieu [Beaulieu Library] proposes you 10 bookable rooms.
All rooms are equipped with a whiteboard, even shared rooms.
- Ground floor
- Orange Room 1: shared with Orange room 2, 2 to 4 people
- Orange Room 2: shared with Orange room 1, 2 to 8 people
- Red Room: 2 to 4 people
- Brown Room 1: shared with Brown room 2, 2 to 4 people
- Brown Room 2: shared with Brown room 1, 2 to 8 people
- Green Room: 2 to 6 people
- Room 136: 2 to 6 people
- Room 138: 2 to 6 people
- Room 139a: shared with room 139b, 2 to 4 people
- Room 139b: shared with room 139a, 2 to 8 people
5 self-service rooms are also available: 2 on the ground floor and 3 on the 1st floor.
BU Centre [Center Library]
The BU Centre [Center Library]offers you 6 bookable rooms.
All rooms, even shared rooms are equipped with a whiteboard, erasers and pens. Used equipment is to be exchanged at the information desk located in the Patio.
- Ground floor
- Group room n°40: 2 to 6 people
- Group room n°44a: shared with room n°44b, 2 to 4 people
- Group room n°44b: shared with room n°44a, 2 to 6 people
- Group room n°125: 2 to 4 people
- Group room n°128a: shared with room n°44b, 2 to 4 people
- Group room n°128b: shared with room n°44a, 2 to 6 people
4 self-service rooms are also available: 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the 1st floor.
How to use the reservation
Booking group rooms is a service reserved for students of Rennes 1 University: only email addresses by @etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr are recognized by the reservation system.
For any other request, please contact your library.
The reservation is made:
- Via the Affluences app (AppStore or GooglePlay)
- Via the library website > Menu « Services » > « Reserve a group study room »
- On Catalogue and Sesame computers, on site
- Select the study room of your choice and the required time slot, write your student email address @etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
- You will immediately receive a validation email: you must validate within 2 hours, you can also cancel.
- Once the reservation has been validated, you will receive a confirmation email with a validation code. You will not need this code. You can still cancel (via this email or directly in the app).
- On the appointed day, you can go straight into the room. If a non-booked group is already using the room, please ask them to let you have it.
- If you are 15 minutes late, the reservation may be cancelled by the library staff.
Access to the service
- Only the students from the University of Rennes 1 can book group study rooms.
- Please respect the room gauge and book for at least 2 people.
- You can book up to a maximum of 3 hours per day, and up to 6 hours per week.
- The study rooms can be booked up to the required day.
- All reservations must be confirmed within 2 hours.
Group study rooms at the BU Centre [Center Library] are not bookable in the evenings and on Sunday (Salles La Borderie[La Borderie study rooms])
These spaces are not classrooms or seminar rooms or TD rooms. It is not possible to reserve them for this purpose.
The students who have reserved a study room get priority over other users.
Should you occupy a bookable study room without booking it in advance, please be ready to let those who have done so use the room. In case of dispute, please contact the reception desk of the library.
Share your comments with us at bu-contactlistes [dot] univ-rennes1 [dot] fr !