The remote loan service is free of charge and allows you to have documents from other University of Rennes 1 libraries delivered to the university library of your choice, included INSA library :
- BU Beaulieu [Beaulieu library]
- BU Centre [Center library]
- BU Villejean Santé [Villejean Health library]
- Bibliothèque de l'INSA
- Bibliothèque de l'ENSCR
- Bibliothèque de l'IUT de Lannion
- Bibliothèque GEA-CS Paul Le Bohec, de l'IUT de Rennes
- Centres de ressources en langues du SCELVA
- Bibliothèque de l'ENSSAT
You can submit a remote loan request via the search results list in Supernova :
- log in to your library account
- look for the document you are interested in
- click on « réservation/prêt nomade [Remote loans and reservation]
- you can choose the library where the document will be available.
Documents requested by the way of the remote loan service are available within 36 hours minimum.
The turnaround time may be longer depending on the courier’s circuit and the availability of the requested document.
You are notified by email of the arrival of the document at your selected library reception desk.
You can track your remote loan requests in your library account.
The remote loan service concerns all library items except :
- "not for loan" items,
- journals issues,
- legal codes from the BU Centre [Center Library],
- French national medical exam (ECN) documents from the BU Villejean Santé [Villejean Health Library].