Registration is free for :
- The students, teachers, researchers and staff from the Université Bretagne Loire university network (Angers, Bretagne Occidentale, Bretagne Sud, Le Mans, Nantes, Rennes 2), INSA Rennes, ENS Rennes )
- INRIA staff
- Job seekers
- Asylum seekers
Students and staff from others French universities : 30 € for 12 months
Others posibilities : 15 € for 3 months , 40 € for 12 months
Cash payment or check (order: Régisseur de l'Université de Rennes 1).
(Rates on 2019/01/01)
Documents required :
- proof of residence of less than 3 months
- proof of identity
- document justifying the free registation
Validation of the Sesame account
Presumably 1 hour after your registration and at the most the next day, you will receive an email to the personal address you gave.
Note your Sesame ID and click on the validation link.
To activate the account, copy your Sesame ID, copy and paste the temporary security code and then choose a definitive password.
Skip the activation page of the services, which concerns only the students and staff of the University of Rennes 1, by clicking on "Continue".
Your Sesame account is now active.
Services of the library
Once a member, you can:
You can borrow 20 documents for 3 weeks from the day you register for the library.
You benefit from all the borrowing services: extension, reservation, remote loan, prêt entre bibliothèques (PEB) [interlibrary loan (ILL)]
Once validated, your Sesame account opens access:
- to the library computers,
- to the Internet, on computers or via wifi (Eduspot),
- to the printing facilities,
- to online resources from library computers; you do not benefit from remote access to these resources,
- to your library account on site or remotely to manage your loans and your private data.
Access to online resources
You can access online resources only on site, at the library: remote access is not possible.
To view or download information resources online, please:
- log in a session of the library computers
- open the Internet Explorer browser (Mozilla Firefox or Chrome will not work, for technical reasons)
- log in to the library website to view resources, via: