Assistance in the libraries
We are available for assistance during opening times. Visit the reception or information desk at your library.
We can help you to :
- use the available tools and resources,
- find a document on the shelves,
- retrieve information,
- find available documents on your chosen topic,
- use bibliography software,
- access an online resource.
Chat with a librarian
We're only a click away! Chat with a librarian at the bottom of our website page.
Ask a librarian a question via the chat room from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday!
You can ask for :
- information about services and resources in the various libraries
- help with information retrieval : how and where can I find a document? How can I find references and information about a topic? How do I use online library resources?
Note : with this widget, provided by Diabolocom, the librarian who replies to your query can see a screenshot of the page you are on when you open the widget, and information such as your IP address or your website viewing history.
Ask us a question via email
You can ask us a question via email using Ubib 24/7.
A Rennes 1 librarian will reply within 48 hours.