Tutorial: all about loans (subtitles in english)
Tutorial: your data (subtitles in english)
Access and connexion
Your library account is available online from:
- this website via the general menu or this page
- l'ENT digital work environment (“Bibliothèques [Libraries]” tab)
- User number = your Sesame ID
- Password = your usual Rennes 1 password
Students of ENSCR, INSA Rennes or Sciences Po Rennes, go through your ENT digital work environment, “Bibliothèques [Libraries]” tab, “Supernova [Discovery tool]” in order to access the Rennes 1 library account
The library account services
With your library account you can:
- consult the list of your current loans and check the return dates,
- renew your library items, two times, for 3 weeks,
- request a document previously checked out by another user,
- request a document on remote loan to bring it from another Rennes 1 library.
- request a discharge that certifies that you are no longer bound by the library.
"biblionumber" error message
While making your request for a "BU drive", you may encounter the error "biblionumber":
This error is simply due to the order you performed the actions.
It is essential :
- to log in to your library account first
- then click on the "BU Drive" link.
If you encounter the error, go back, log in to your library account and then, once again search Supernova for the item you would like to borrow.The "BU Drive" link will work this time.