||Open from October to May
1, rue de la Borderie
Prepare your visit : information page
Show a bigger map
La Borderie study rooms, with a capacity of sitting for 320 people, are open :
- from 7 pm to 10 pm from Mondasy to Fridays
- from 5:30 pm to 10 pm on Saturdays
- from 1 pm to 7 pm on Sundays
Open from 1 October 2018 to 29 May 2019, except during:
- Christmas closure: Saturday, December 22 to Wednesday, January 2 inclusive
- Spring break closure: Saturday 20 to Monday, April 22 inclusive
- Ascension weekend : May 30-31
- Bank holidays: 1 November, 11 November, etc.
Can I come and study earlier in the day? The BU Centre [Center Library] is open on the same premises from 8:45 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday and 8:45 am to 5:30 pm on Saturdays. Access is unrestricted.
Are rooms open in the evenings and at weekends on the other two campuses? The Beaulieu and Villejean campuses have rooms open in the evening but not on Sundays.
La Borderie study rooms are open to University of Rennes 1 and Rennes 2 students, and partner higher education institutions: ENSCR , ENS Rennes, Sciences-Po Rennes and INSA Rennes.
- Using online resources
- Surfing the internet using wifi
- Using the computers available in the rooms
- Consulting the documents on the spot