- The most common scenario is: I use a direct link to my favourite resources (bookmarks, email, etc.)
- What is "passerelle.univ-rennes1.fr"?
- List of resources concerned
The most common scenario is: I use a direct link to my favourite resources (bookmarks, email, etc.)
Problems may arise when you use direct links to electronic resources, via bookmarks in your browser, bibliography tools, emails, etc., if the online resource URL address does not feature the passerelle.univ-rennes1.fr suffix.
- Save the following button to your favourites (Right-click> Bookmark or Click-n-drag to the personal bar)
- When you try to access an online article and there is no "passerelle.univ-rennes1.fr” suffix in the URL, you will receive an error message: click on the button to change the address.
- If you are not logged in, your University ID and password will be requested before you are redirected to the resource.
What is "passerelle.univ-rennes1.fr"?
Access to online documentation is partially centralised on the University proxy to enable off-campus access to resources and to manage, secure and control access to resources more effectively.
See the list of resources that need to pass by the proxy below.
Any links for accessing online resources must feature the passerelle.univ-rennes1.fr suffix to work.
List of resources concerned
List of resources that need to pass by the proxy (updated: 06/12/2016):
- Dalloz Bibliothèque numérique
- Dalloz Revues
- Doctrinal Plus
- EbscoHost (Business Source, Econlit, Greenfile, Supernova authentifié,...)
- Editions Francis Lefebvre: Navis
- Strada lex
- Westlaw UK