Library drive service concerns all library items (books, hanbooks, DVD...) except:
- "not for loan" items,
- journals issues,
- legal codes from the BU Centre [Center Library] (except during lockdown),
- French national medical exam (ECN) documents from the BU Villejean Santé [Villejean Health Library (except during lockdown)
You can request documents currently available in your library or in participating libraries but also request a document borrowed by another user.
Your Libraries Drive service in 2mn chrono
Make your drive request on Supernova, the library search engine.
- go to Supernova
- log in to your "compte lecteur" [library account]
- find your item
- click on the "BU Drive" link
- you can choose which library to collect it from
Maximum number of simultaneous drive requests: 30 during lockdown (5 normally).
For each requested document available, you will receive an email to your institutional address. You can also follow your drive requests in your library account.
Your order is held at the library's reception desk.You have 5 (working) days to collect it, from the email receipt date.It is not necessary to reserve a seat to come and collect a drive.