The BU Beaulieu [Beaulieu Library] offers you 10 rooms available for booking:
- Ground floor: 6 bookable rooms, 2 self-service rooms
- Floor: 4 bookable rooms, 2 in self-service
The BU Centre [Center Library] offers you 6 rooms available for booking:
- Ground floor: 3 bookable rooms, 2 self-service rooms
- Floor: 3 bookable rooms, 2 in self-service
How to book
The reservation is made:
- Via the website > Menu « Services » > « Reserve a group study room »
- On Catalogue and Sesame computers, on site
- Via the Affluences app (AppStore or GooglePlay)
The reservation steps
- Select the study room of your choice and the required time slot, write your student email address @etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
- You will immediately receive a validation email: you must validate within 2 hours, you can also cancel.
- Once the reservation has been validated, you will receive a confirmation email .You can still cancel (via this email).
- On the appointed day, you can go straight into the room. If a non-booked group is already using the room, please ask them to let you have it.
- If you are 15 minutes late, the reservation may be cancelled.
Access to the service
- Group study rooms at the BU Centre [Center Library] are not bookable in the evening and on Sunday (Salles La Borderie[La Borderie study rooms])
- Only the students from the University of Rennes 1 can book group study rooms.
- Please respect the room gauge and book for at least 2 people.
- You can book up to a maximum of 3 hours per day, and up to 6 hours per week
- The study rooms can be booked up to the required day.
- All reservations must be confirmed within 2 hours.
WARNING! These spaces are not classrooms or seminar rooms or TD rooms. It is not possible to reserve them for this purpose.
The students who have reserved a study room get priority over other users.
Should you occupy a bookable study room without booking it in advance, please be ready to let those who have done so use the room. In case of dispute, please contact the reception desk of the library.