1 laptop is available for working at the library.
It can be loaned out for half a day from the welcome desk, in exchange for your student or library card.
Group work rooms
2 group work rooms are available without prior booking, one on the ground floor opposite the the welcome desk and the other one on the first floor (room 5). They can hold several groups at the same time.
1 scientific calculator(Casio FC-200V) is available to work in Health Library.It can be loaned out from the welcome desk, in exchange for your student or library card.
2 sets of headphones are available one at the reception, the other one at the information desk on the first floor.
They are loaned out in exchange for your student or library card.
Book Drop Box
- Monday to Friday, after 7pm until 8:45am,
- On weekends from Saturday 5:30pm on.
The drop box is collected and emptied at the start of each day the library is open from Monday to Saturday. Materials are verified and checked in on the morning the drop box is opened. Items put in the drop box after business hours will be backdated to the previous business day. You remain responsible for the items until they are returned to the library.
- If the outside drop box is full, please do not force items into the box as its drawer gets automatically locked up.
- During long vacations, the drop box may not be available due to its limited capacity.
- If the drop box is full or locked, please keep your library items, do not leave them outside the box.
- Any overdue materials returned in the drop box will be subject to the regular fine.