Health pass is not required to access the university libraries.
Settle down in the library , book a seat
- At the BU Beaulieu, all seats are free, without reservation.
- At BU Centre and BU Villejean Santé, it is possible to come and work with a reservation so that you can have your favourite seat at the library when you need it. You can also find places freely accessible, without reservation, in these 2 libraries..
- From Friday 1st October: in the 3 libraries, a reservation is compulsory to work at the library during the extended hours: after 7pm (Monday to Friday), after 5.30pm (Saturday), Sunday (for the libraries concerned).
Group study rooms
During the health crisis, the group study rooms are open for booking for a maximum of 4 people. The use of these rooms by larger groups is prohibited.
- At the BU Beaulieu, reservation is compulsory for the 12 group rooms.
- At BU Centre,reservation is compulsory for half of the group rooms (those in the patio, on the ground floor), the other half can be used without reservation (those in room I, upstairs).
- The BU Villejean Santé does not have a group work room.
Order your book
You need to borrow books, magazines, DVDs, etc. ?
You have 2 options:
- Order them online via the drive, then pick them up at the library’s reception
- You can choose them on the shelves and borrow them. In this case, you don't have to book a seat.Please wash your hands before touching books
Computers and printers
Computers and printers are available.
Seats with computers must be booked.
Please clean keyboards and mice after use.
Respect safety measures
- All patrons in the library will be required to wear a face covering at all times while in the building.
- Wash your hands regularly, and before using any equipment
- Wash your hands before touching the books on the shelves
- Maintain at least 1 meter/3foot distance between yourself and other people
- Do not move furniture. All furniture is placed in such a way to ensure safety protocols
- Clean your seating area with disinfection material provide