Whatever your profile, student, teacher-researcher, staff, patrons from outside the university, the loan rules are now the same for everyone!
|Document||30 days||Unlimited number||1 extend loan period of 30 days|
|Highly requested document*||15 days||Unlimited number||No extension|
|Small material||1 day**||Unlimited number||No extension|
* highly requested document: BU Centre legal codes, French national medical exam (ECN)
** 1 day for all small materials, except for portable DVD players (30 days) and the long loan of computers.
Types of document you can borrow
You can borrow the following in the 3 university libraries:
- All books except those labelled “not for loan” and old books (published before 1920)
- All journal issues, except the very latest issue, unless it's a specific legal journal or a daily magazine
- Theses and dissertations, except in the case of specific confidentiality provisions
Extend my loan
You can renew items:
- online, via your library account,
- at the library reception desk,
- using the self-service machines
Renewal is not possible if...
- you have overdue items,
- your library account has been suspended,
- the item you wish to keep has been reserved by another user,
- if it's a highly requested document