General seating map
You need to book your seat for...
some specific locations:
- booking is required for the group rooms on the ground floor (in red on general map)
- booking is required for a part of the seating on the ground floor (in red on general plan)
- booking a seat is required for extended opening hours (from October to May)
- confirmation of presence
Direct access to the reservation:
Please note: no electric socket in seat S1
- Room G: I reserve a standard seat
- Mezzanine: I reserve a standard seat
You don't need to book your seat for...
the following rooms (in green room on general map):
- Room A
- Room B
- Room C
- Room D
- Room E - Doctoral space for Rennes 1 's doctoral students only (badged access).
- Room H
- Room I
- Group rooms on the first floor (125 to 130)
This rooms are freely accessible during the day.
Group rooms on ground floor
At the BU Centre, 4 rooms are available for booking for group of up to 4 people:
- Room 040
- Room 042: priority for people with reduced mobility
- Room 044
- Room 046: with video projector
The other group rooms on the first floor are freely accessible.
The person in the room guarantee that the following safety measures are respected:
• No more than 4 people in the group
• Wash your hands at the entrance
• Correct wearing of a mask is compulsory anytimes
• Clean table and seating area before leaving
Private study carrel
1 person maximum in strict compliance with safety measures
Priority access for people with disabilities.
This carrel contains a second table dedicated to the consultation of books from the old collection.
Direct access by seat type
Reservation by seat type, regardless of the location in the Center library.
I want to book :
- a standard seat
- a seat with computer
- handi'media space - carrel (priority access for people with reduced mobility)
Doctoral space for Rennes 1 's doctoral students only (badged access). No seat reservation is required for this room.